回到首頁
訂閱我的文章
訂閱我的迴響
關於我
contact me
回到最上層

welcome to A.P.H. ~ the activity I did by myself.

     It's my first time to design an acitivity for Eng class.I hope it's a interesting game to everyone in my first thinking.Additionally lession 2 mention foreign students, so I associate the country with the person on the world. Exactly A.P.H.is the answer in my mind.

     A.P.H.,the fullname "Axis Powers Hetalia" is a personification country re-creation. Every actor stands for a country. I think it's a great match point, so I begin design the game around the A.P.H.

     Unfortunately I have a very important study report this weekend. Therefore I have no much time to prepare the activity even the report. The pressure punch me and bother my mind directly on these days. So I paint the pictures when I feel bad. It's not only a good leisure but also can work the activity in the same time.

     Finally I finish the part of activity on Tuesday night.This is a very meaningful and important experence to me. In addition to I did it by my hands, it also represent my mind in these paper:)

(By the way as for study report,just one words:delay delay delay,all the time orz...

There is my works,plz enjoy it ^^~

paert A:


part B:


Explanation_1:


Explanation_2:

0 意見:

Copyright © 2009 - 閒情佚誌 - is proudly powered by Blogger